Ivermectin cures cancer, infections, flu, parasites and covid + more.

Anyone explain why people are dying from covid/flu or cancer still?

Anyone explain why poisonous vaccines were even suggested or given when ivermectin treats this? (They didn’t want us to ever find out so people would keep injecting poisonous vaccines with aborted fetal cells in them like it is secretly hidden in our food, drinks, medicine, makeup + more !)

Anyone explain why kids (and adults) are sitting in hospitals or home sick as shit from cancer/chemo/radiation when cannibas and ivermectin could help- and other natural ways.

Anyone give a shit or are we just going to discuss pedophile politicians?

They want you dead.

Only people mentioned by @Tarauncg in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Tara Jasper to her Publication

It’s all about greed, power and corruption. There are many documentaries, books and podcasts out there that explain it in great detail. Most doctors violated their hippocratic oath. Weak, pathetic people. They were on pedestals but the curtain was pulled back revealing them to be monsters. It is a HUGE conflict of interest when they are supposed to heal us, but lose money when they do. They chose themselves at the expense of their patients.

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

I’ve seen this matter discussed numerous times on AU.

Depopulation is too nice of a word.

They want us exterminated as I stand here bent over the sink hacking and hewing yellow crap out of my lungs, going on for 2 months now. I've tried every alternative treatment out there for this and it just doesn't go away, it's not just me it's the whole family.

If you're not strong I'm sorry you probably won't make it. This is exactly what they want. I've never had anything like this before, it's a sinus infection that just doesn't go away and the mucus flows down into your lungs while you sleep. It's 2:00 a.m. and I'm just as sick and tired of this as everybody else.

This started back in the beginning of September, if you have it too you're not alone.

The general population better see all these pharmaceutical bastards and people that are involved with them be eliminated pretty soon because we the people will not forget or forgive.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Your immune system may be compromised. Research Dr McCullough and what he suggests. There are helpful things and I hope you find them.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

So does frequency/faith

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

In response memes matter to her Publication

Totally agree. For decades, and probably more, the health industry goal is to create customers, not cures. No money to be made in healthy people. Don't trust any of them outside of wholistic methods.

(1) Show this thread