Just a girl living in this crazy world! My twin flame found me!πŸ’œ πŸΈπŸ‘‘πŸΈπŸ‘‘πŸ’œ The best is yet to come! 🌸🌹🌸🌹

Ivermectin cures cancer, infections, flu, parasites and covid + more.

Anyone explain why people are dying from covid/flu or cancer still?

Anyone explain why poisonous vaccines were even suggested or given when ivermectin treats this? (They didn’t want us to ever find out so people would keep injecting poisonous vaccines with aborted fetal cells in them like it is secretly hidden in our food, drinks, medicine, makeup + more !)

Anyone explain why kids (and adults) are sitting in hospitals or home sick as shit from cancer/chemo/radiation when cannibas and ivermectin could help- and other natural ways.

Anyone give a shit or are we just going to discuss pedophile politicians?

They want you dead.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Tara Jasper to her Publication

So does frequency/faith

Totally agree. For decades, and probably more, the health industry goal is to create customers, not cures. No money to be made in healthy people. Don't trust any of them outside of wholistic methods.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ising4him in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

I think they poison us so we get symptoms,where they tell us we sick and they harvest our organs