Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

1/

Braden has been a heavy hitter in the New Age community for decades. Nothing said here adds any more information to our common, say KJV, Bible as it is nor, thankfully, attempts to contradict it.
Don't know anything about this 'Gospel of Thomas' or what more might be contained therein but there must be some reason God chose to exclude it from the Bible because if HE'D wanted it in there ... it would BE in there!

God is GOD ... or he's not.

just sayin'

Another observance from personal experience about the new age crowd (and I used to be one of it's super champions) is how they're so quick to throw shade at Jesus for the relatively minimal historical evidence of his existence but then turn around and get all goo-goo eyed about undisputedly KNOWN fictional poobahs such as "Hermes" and "Thoth" and then even writings attributed to them!

[outtake] ...Eddie Murphy's Beverly Hill's Cop two gay guys laugh ... ;)

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

2/

One more thing (just must be said!) ... put an exotic foreign 'enlightened one' in a fancy robe w/ all the bells and whistles squatting lotus on the floor ('teaching' nothing more than Jesus already taught better with more power) and watch the white folk go crazy throwing beaucoup $$$

'sigh'

peace

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

🎂💐🌼🌻 Happy Birthday Kim, May the coming year bring you many Blessings and abundant Joy in Yeshua's name I pray.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

The happiest of birthdays to you Kim. Hope you had a great day! 😀🎂

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Thanks so much.
It was great.

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Happy Birthday Kim! We luv ya! 😍😍😍

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Thank you & Ditto :)

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Kim, may God bless you this day; the day that you were born and all the days to come!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We sure do appreciate you 123.

Happy Birthday!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Thanks - appreciate you back!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🎉Happy Birthday Anon.🐸

Happy Birthday Kim 🎉💕

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Happy Birthday Kim 🎉🎈🎂😘

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Happy Birthday Kim!!! 🎂 🎉🥳

Great share Kim! Happy Birthday! I hope you are having an extraordinary day!!

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Happy Birthday!

Only followers of this user (@Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Happy Happy Born Day Beautiful Lady!! Thank you for all you’ve done and all you do….have a day as special as you!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Happy birthday Ms Kim 🙌

Happiest of Birthdays Kim!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Happy B-Day Kim, I hope you have a great one, God Bless You!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Sorry……Happy born day! Mine is the 8th👀 Scorpio 👊🏻

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Happy Birthday Kim. May your wishes come true, and may your year ahead be filled with even more achievements, happiness, and well-deserved recognition. We love you Kim us.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

You tell VK to get his ass back over here & explain how he’s suppose to celebrate with us? 😄😄

A little bird said it was your birthday.
Hope you have an
Amazing Day Kim.✨

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Have a super special day Kim💛💙💚

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Happy Birhday,@kimrunner! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

You know it’s “born day” now, correct? 😂👍🏻👊🏻

(1) Show this thread