Me outside of Peterlee Magistrates' Court after the bent judges and council did their thing in front of witnesses. Was buzzing with adrenaline still, and faced 3 hour drive right away to give a presentation. https://rumble.com/v3syh2p-martin-geddes-at-peterlee-magistrates-court.html

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin! You are inspiring to us all! Thank you! Blessings to you!😻

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

You, Martin, are strong in faith, determination. I am as a follower of yours, very proud of you!

well he is alive!!!!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Wow! Absolutely stunning to see. These folks will be grabbing their ankles, after messing with you! Way to go Martin! I thoroughly enjoyed listening to you. Bloody well done! I’m sorry that you have endured such heartache. 😔
Sounds as though you’re ready for the challenge. (Love your accent 😂) God bless Brother 🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

Go Martin be Batman for the people.

You rock Martin ❤️🐸💯👊

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Hallelujah!

🙏 May God Almighty continue to guide, bless and protect your every thought, word and action. Providing you with victory over the corruption in your council and country's legal system. You are in my prayers. 😊

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

Well done Martin!

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

You DO have the support of a lot of people. Proud to know you fren.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Wonderful Martin and sooooo happy for you! 💖

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Well done Martin, I posted your video on my Bitchute Channel.
It has to be a Court Of Record!!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Our very own in house mischief maker of the first order🐸the outright GLEE from standing up and looking at the evil straight in the eye was brilliant!!! BRAVO MARTIN, so proud of you and honored to stand with you in Spirit😇💙🙏🏻🐸

Warrior!! 🥰

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

So proud of you Martin for fighting back. Stand your ground and wish you luck. Hugs