Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
mars 1776

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

It seems like the black hats are still controlling the weather.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

It would seem, at least some of it.
Q the storm rider on TG talks of coming arrest war.

(1) Show this thread

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

All on August 29th?

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

I was in the apperently 1st storm of the century in March of 1993. My college roommates and I were driving back to IL when we hit 18"s of snow in Georgia.

GHWB was testing his newly upgraded HAARP.

As someone who was boots on the ground for Katrina, this is BS. I got off work Friday afternoon. Friday morning the storm went to a 5 as it crossed Florida and entered the Gulf of Mexico. For 2 days New Orleans braced for what was a Hurricane 5 before making landfall...

I believe in weather control, and Katrina may have been, but lets get the facts straight. 48 hours before landfall at the MS/LA state line it was a Cat 5

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

In response 1776 Life to his Publication

Found this history on Katrina. Was CAT 1 after exiting Fla. It went to CAT 2 the next day and was CAT 3; 2 days after Fla. It was CAT 5; 3 days after exiting Fla.

I'm gonna respond to this account on TS and see if I get a response.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Hurricane-Katrina

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

I now believe nearly all hurricanes have been cooked up and magnified to devastate for profit and land grabs. Donโ€™t forget Maui!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Maui was destroyed by DEW Lasers, another tool used by the Deep State.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

They also land grabbed in Fort Meyers, after the devastating hurricane last year, they bought up all the land where locals lost their homes. It will never look the same.

(2) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

That just reminded me, on 9/11 there was a large storm approaching New York which was barely reported on. At the moment the towers fell/turned to dust, it abruptly changed it's course and went back up the coast and out to sea.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Hmm. Interesting, in Texas, we never heard about that storm.

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

My career had me monitor hurricane development for many years, including '05 when Katrina ramped up like crazy. At the time, I thought the intensification was unnatural and wondered if its path was being cooked. Sounds like Otis was the same deal.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Agree.

This spookdblog has an interesting site https://spookdblog.blogspot.com/ and has been featured in several ScottyMar10 films recently.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

A three-day hurricane over Houston told me something was used to balloon a historic average 1.5 hour hurricane into days. Then forced flooding of neighborhoods with dams loosed on the west side of Houston.

My home town. Nephew's house was one of those, as he was busy doing the "Aggie Navy" rescue with his buddies in anything that floated.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Are you talking about
Hurricane Harveyโ€ฆ.
We were there building in
Webster, Texas.

(1) Show this thread

So was New Orleans a test of that ships ability? Now it's being used regularly perhaps...like recently Acapulco???

Seems like.
This spookdblog is certainly suggesting that Otis was manipulated.

(1) Show this thread