Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

👇

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

As someone who was boots on the ground for Katrina, this is BS. I got off work Friday afternoon. Friday morning the storm went to a 5 as it crossed Florida and entered the Gulf of Mexico. For 2 days New Orleans braced for what was a Hurricane 5 before making landfall...

I believe in weather control, and Katrina may have been, but lets get the facts straight. 48 hours before landfall at the MS/LA state line it was a Cat 5

Found this history on Katrina. Was CAT 1 after exiting Fla. It went to CAT 2 the next day and was CAT 3; 2 days after Fla. It was CAT 5; 3 days after exiting Fla.

I'm gonna respond to this account on TS and see if I get a response.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Hurricane-Katrina

In response 1776 Life to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Revisionist history... Fake news screaming for 2 days before landfall that this Cat 5 was going to level the city and everyone needs to get out... They always downgrade after the fact.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response 1776 Life to his Publication

I suspect as much.

They lie & exaggerate ahead of time and then revise history after the fact.

However, this is enough to show that it didn't jump from cat1 to cat5 nearer New Orleans.

It will be interesting to see if i get a response. If I do, I will share

(1) Show this thread