Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

👇

As someone who was boots on the ground for Katrina, this is BS. I got off work Friday afternoon. Friday morning the storm went to a 5 as it crossed Florida and entered the Gulf of Mexico. For 2 days New Orleans braced for what was a Hurricane 5 before making landfall...

I believe in weather control, and Katrina may have been, but lets get the facts straight. 48 hours before landfall at the MS/LA state line it was a Cat 5

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @pacu44 in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response 1776 Life to his Publication

Found this history on Katrina. Was CAT 1 after exiting Fla. It went to CAT 2 the next day and was CAT 3; 2 days after Fla. It was CAT 5; 3 days after exiting Fla.

I'm gonna respond to this account on TS and see if I get a response.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Hurricane-Katrina

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Revisionist history... Fake news screaming for 2 days before landfall that this Cat 5 was going to level the city and everyone needs to get out... They always downgrade after the fact.

(1) Show this thread