My GrandPrincess's stepdad just fell out of a tree stand while hunting. We know his tibia is through his leg sticking out, lots of blood loss. Praying for no internal injuries. They just got him out of the woods, headed to the trauma unit. Please AU fam, help me lift him up. His name is Robert. Our GrandPrincess is with us, the family is devestated. Thank you๐Ÿ’–

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Sending prayers, ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

The collective has your back let's do this anons and held him and his family up in prayer

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing this Father and restoring his broken limb in your Divine Mercy. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus please comfort this family with your presence and guide the medical staff to stabilize this broken leg and restore this father to a full recovery. In Jesus Name Amen ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

prayers that God will hold and heal him. I also pray for grace and peace for the upcoming recovery. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ The mental aspect of healing is something else altogether. Praying for Godโ€™s hand and guidance โœจ

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Absolute prayers and two words: SAFETY HARNESS. Godspeed.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Prayers that he has great surgeons with steady hands and a quick recovery.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Wife to my best friend 26 yearsโค๏ธMomma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA,NCSWIC๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒป

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

The day I broke my tibia was the day God reached his hand down and gave me an extra blessing. I never would have learned all I have learned now if I hadn't broken my leg. It was the biggest blessing of my life in disguise. Just wanted you to know. Maybe tell him later. God is opening new doors for this man. Praying for his swift recovery. ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Thats weird if I wouldn't have got custody of my Grandson then I would have been more outgoing but instead I was changing diapers and making formula pretty much secluded. I just started going down the rabbit hole. I guess Elijah was meant to be a part of my awakening.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Praying for his complete healing and strength and peace for you and your family

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Prayers and love โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ™

I hope he gets fixed up and someone can take him road hunting.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers now! May the healing be fast, and we pray for God's Comfort and Grace for him!

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Prayers for recovery! This happened to someone we knew in MN; complete recovery and back to work (it truly surprised me)!!๐Ÿ™

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Prayers for a full recovery โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉนโ€ฆ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Praying he will be ok โ™ฅ๏ธ

And I said, โ€œHere am I. Send me!" ๐Ÿ•Š

Oh my goodness ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฌ, praying for him and your family, I'm sorry Benna :(

Praying For Robert! May God Bless Him And Your Family!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Prayers of healing. ๐Ÿ™

Believer๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š,WWG1WGA๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #MAGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š