I've suffered for years with occipital neuralgia. The only thing that has stopped these horrible "migraines" is gabapentin. Only problem is I have gained a ton of weight taking it. And medicare won't cover weight loss drugs, so I have to resort to being in pain and stopping the medication to lose this weight. Pray for me, I'm taking half the dosage now, so far no migraines, but my fibromyalgia is flaring. I can't take Lyrica, already tried that. Topamax would help but I have glaucoma so that is out of the question.

Only people mentioned by @myralynnr in this post can reply

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

I'm sorry you have these medical issues. However, if you really want to get healthy, please start doing lots of research on natural cures for your conditions, so you can stop taking pharmaceuticals. I truly believe that RX drugs cause many medical ailments.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

One of the primary causes of migraines is chronic dehydration. If you have good kidney function, try increasing your PURE water intake. Filtered ALKALINE water, in sufficient quantities. Change your diet to an alkaline diet. Do not drink bottled water or any soda. Reduce sugar. Be sure to filter out flouride and other impurities that can cause inflammation. A good filtering system or pitcher. ( not the filter in your refrigerator) is necessary. You can purchase pitchers or systems that make the water alkaline, or just add lemon juice to water. Lemon, though acidic becomes alkaline in the body. Alkaline bodies are healthier and are less likely to get cancer, because cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. 😇

🙏 Done, I'm sorry

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

I also take gaba and have gained a lot of weight. I also had Bariatric surgery and while losing tons of weight it was very painful for my body to loose 85 pounds. While my nerves and bones adjusted. My dr says bud the time I am 65 they try and wean you off of it. So let’s do this together

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

By chance have you tried a full spectrum CBD oil? I've been turning people over to this for years, for many ailments. One person I've helped actually HAD horrible migraines, took all sorts of stuff over the years from doctors and nothing really worked.. I got him to try some and 5 years later he has had No migraines and only at 3 drops in the morning, 3 drops at night... this should also help with pain, glocoma and shows promise with fibromyalgia.. it worth trying for sure, just find your dosage as 3 drops may not be what you need, maybe one drop, maybe 5, maybe 25 mgs.. just start low and work up. No sense in taking more than you need.. not that more will hurt or anything just wastes money is all. Message me if you want to know more about it or how dosing works etc, etc.. any questions I'm glad to help. Hope you have a wonderful day and hope this helps you, much love fren🥰

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Please send info. Not sure I can afford but can try

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

TRY DR. KEN BERRY'S DIET. GOOGLE. IT WORKS. LOST 30 PDS IN FOUR MONTHS. FEEL GREAT. GOD BLESS.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💛🙏