Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

I've suffered for years with occipital neuralgia. The only thing that has stopped these horrible "migraines" is gabapentin. Only problem is I have gained a ton of weight taking it. And medicare won't cover weight loss drugs, so I have to resort to being in pain and stopping the medication to lose this weight. Pray for me, I'm taking half the dosage now, so far no migraines, but my fibromyalgia is flaring. I can't take Lyrica, already tried that. Topamax would help but I have glaucoma so that is out of the question.

I'm sorry you have these medical issues. However, if you really want to get healthy, please start doing lots of research on natural cures for your conditions, so you can stop taking pharmaceuticals. I truly believe that RX drugs cause many medical ailments.

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @10sCpa in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bec Mags, click on at the bottom under it