Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Exactly what I commented.yesterday

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Noticed that Trump pardoned Flynn; Flynn was not exhonorated.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I've thought about this too.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Doesn't matter what side anyone is on anymore except God/Jesus Christ vs Satan/Antichrist... It's that time.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

FOCUS ON THE MISSION.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

focused. now lets accomplish...

(1) Show this thread

Agreed. We don't know the plan. We guess a lot at the plan. We try to make sense between disinformation and truth. Just when we think we know...we don't know at all. A year later it meant something completely different. I'm sure it's all purposeful to keep the enemy guessing as well. I'm okay with that. My job is to point out pure evil when it rears it's head....and PRAY for those that DO know the plan...that they will be successful. In the mean time....GOD is truly in control....for HIS purposes...in HIS timing.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Exactly! I’m here for God our Creator and Yeshua Jesus! I really don’t Trust anybody these days! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈ

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Taking the oath

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I remember this clip, that feels like so long ago now. I think Doq is right. Flynn is becoming a distraction from the main goal this much is true, I can see that. Whether he is or is not on our side, time will tell. At this point in time I've been shown proof not to trust him. I know people who still trust him and I respect their thoughts and opinions on the matter too, my mind is not made up to trust yet. I can compartmentalize the knowledge I have on this and come back to it later and reassess. I have had to reassess many times, sometimes I'm right, other times wrong πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I learn from it. πŸ˜‹ My thoughts on Jim Jordan were recently challenged too. Was truthfully upsetting, I like him but I don't mind my thoughts being challenged because my faith is not in man to begin with. 🀍

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

We must remember we are in the midst of a SPIRITUAL WAR. In war there are moves and countermoves. Flynn has always said that we the people need to get involved, so our nation's power can be returned to we the people. If we the people are complacent, waiting for someone else to do the work, we will never be able to change the direction of our country back to we the people. The Q "psyop" was to awaken the people bit by bit. To get the masses to unite. To get the people thinking and reasoning. Our job as citizens in this country is to STOP being complacent and get prepared to help rebuild America as a soverign REPUBLIC once again. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I really try! It's like getting a call back in New York - 50 auditions and you may get one callback (for Broadway).

So many of them are stuck, just plain stuck, and dexterity to keep communication open is necessary. If they can't listen or believe, I just pray harder for that EBS.

(1) Show this thread

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

Here is my take on Flynn, he would never come out and say Q is a legitimate operation. It is very clear he knew or was part of the Q team or the Psychological operations (PSYOP). Everyone that was following Q remembers when everyone was taking the "the pledge of allegiance" it blew up when the Flynn family did it on video, now ask yourself why did he do that?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response mark kub to his Publication

oh yes...here

(1) Show this thread