And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

🎯 This 🤍

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Taking the oath

I remember this clip, that feels like so long ago now. I think Doq is right. Flynn is becoming a distraction from the main goal this much is true, I can see that. Whether he is or is not on our side, time will tell. At this point in time I've been shown proof not to trust him. I know people who still trust him and I respect their thoughts and opinions on the matter too, my mind is not made up to trust yet. I can compartmentalize the knowledge I have on this and come back to it later and reassess. I have had to reassess many times, sometimes I'm right, other times wrong 🤷‍♀️ I learn from it. 😋 My thoughts on Jim Jordan were recently challenged too. Was truthfully upsetting, I like him but I don't mind my thoughts being challenged because my faith is not in man to begin with. 🤍

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I felt this served as such an ideal example to share with thoughts on my mind. I'm willing to consider/posture whether certain people are good or bad. I'm ok with not knowing, being wrong and changing my perspective. I accept I don't know it all and I'm willing to challenge my thoughts and perceptions.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Jim Jordan is guilty of taking money from China.....otherwise he is a good guy. All in congress have. As Julian Assange said...98% in DC are corrupt. As for Flynn..I trust him completely. Do I listne to him? NOPE..he rattles off crap just like Trump does. Its all physiological. I dont listen to garbage or what is being spewed. Alot of it is lies to distract you. It throws everyone off. Do not judge until this is over. We then will know...this is all being portrayed this way. Remember...Q is a huge SYSOP. Its meant for Everyone to be thrown off......This will change in the coming days/months. Do not judge. Sit back and watch what happens. I think you will be shocked when its all said and done.

123 Nothing is random.

Who can YOU TRUST?
Have faith, Patriots.
Q