And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

🎯 This 🀍

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

We must remember we are in the midst of a SPIRITUAL WAR. In war there are moves and countermoves. Flynn has always said that we the people need to get involved, so our nation's power can be returned to we the people. If we the people are complacent, waiting for someone else to do the work, we will never be able to change the direction of our country back to we the people. The Q "psyop" was to awaken the people bit by bit. To get the masses to unite. To get the people thinking and reasoning. Our job as citizens in this country is to STOP being complacent and get prepared to help rebuild America as a soverign REPUBLIC once again. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I really try! It's like getting a call back in New York - 50 auditions and you may get one callback (for Broadway).

So many of them are stuck, just plain stuck, and dexterity to keep communication open is necessary. If they can't listen or believe, I just pray harder for that EBS.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FramersIntents in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerry Carlson, click on at the bottom under it