I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE POWER OF ONE

What One Man Can Do

"What ONE MAN Can Do is DREAM
What One Man Can Do is LOVE
What ONE MAN Can Do is CHANGE
THE WORLD and Make it NEW AGAIN
Can You SEE What ONE MAN Can Do?"
-John Denver Song

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I love the double, phonetic meaning of One/ Won. Just checking in on you Man of Steele. I’m in the middle of a crazy workweek but I’ll Be Back.

Thanks for the Head's Up.

I have been Personally Experiencing--for the Past Three Nights the Simultaneous Convergence of Timelines of a Personal and Planetary Level.

Then I Noticed THIS about 14 Minutes Ago!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Copy that. And what comes after 113/ 11.3? The number that I have been obsessing over- 114/ 11.4/ Law of War Manual. It’s getting hot. Off I go!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE LAW OF WAR = (6-9-6-6/27/9)

THE LAW OF WAR MANUAL (34/7)

97/79 Au Gold

11.3 and 11.3

Q-Post 34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHy7CxfJLQY

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Law of War Manuel=161
161=
Final call God Wins
True Story
Shock the World
Halloween

(3) Show this thread

WE R DEFINITELY N-SYNCHING

AND, Just PRIOR to that I Noticed a VK Repost of a Statement you Recently made--a Statement that I somehow missed until that Moment. And NOW, I Received the Brief Update from U.

I don’t know how I missed that.

(1) Show this thread