What One Man Can Do

"What ONE MAN Can Do is DREAM
What One Man Can Do is LOVE
What ONE MAN Can Do is CHANGE
THE WORLD and Make it NEW AGAIN
Can You SEE What ONE MAN Can Do?"
-John Denver Song

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Wow this is kinda what my dream last was about how my awakening is waking everyone around me

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana heard that the turning point for timelines was because of a selfless act of ONE person yrs ago.

😘The power we have together to join energies to manifest should not be taken lightly, nor over looked.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I KNOW!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Par Nelli to her Publication
TheTinyDot - YouTube

A situation too weird for 99.999% of people to adequately explain.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I love the double, phonetic meaning of One/ Won. Just checking in on you Man of Steele. I’m in the middle of a crazy workweek but I’ll Be Back.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Thanks for the Head's Up.

I have been Personally Experiencing--for the Past Three Nights the Simultaneous Convergence of Timelines of a Personal and Planetary Level.

Then I Noticed THIS about 14 Minutes Ago!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

THE ONE=67
67=
Ester
Update
Timber

(2) Show this thread