I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE POWER OF ONE

What One Man Can Do

"What ONE MAN Can Do is DREAM
What One Man Can Do is LOVE
What ONE MAN Can Do is CHANGE
THE WORLD and Make it NEW AGAIN
Can You SEE What ONE MAN Can Do?"
-John Denver Song

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I love the double, phonetic meaning of One/ Won. Just checking in on you Man of Steele. I’m in the middle of a crazy workweek but I’ll Be Back.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Thanks for the Head's Up.

I have been Personally Experiencing--for the Past Three Nights the Simultaneous Convergence of Timelines of a Personal and Planetary Level.

Then I Noticed THIS about 14 Minutes Ago!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Copy that. And what comes after 113/ 11.3? The number that I have been obsessing over- 114/ 11.4/ Law of War Manual. It’s getting hot. Off I go!

Law of War Manuel=161
161=
Final call God Wins
True Story
Shock the World
Halloween

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Howdy Nana. You did the correct gematria for …manual/ 161.

Shall We Play A Game? 161
Trump Tweet- 161
Done In Thirty- 161

#NCSWIC

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Funny thing about that walking thr the darkness, when the end comes, or my experience anyway, it is a bit of a strange feeling.

You are alone in every sense of the imagination because no one you have ever known, not spouses nor family or frens of any sort are with you. It is a journey as tho you are the only one existing, and there is a deep feeling of alone knowing you have to go by yourself the rest of the way, but at the same time you know that God is there with you.
While you may be alone in the Earthly sense, like you are walking thr a dark valley all by yourself, there is a calm, a peace that you feel God there with you.
I would have thought there would be a certain amount of panic, but it was calm, even tho I could see myself screaming in pain.

Yeah I know that probably doesn't make a lot of sense but it is really hard to put into words, perhaps because I can better discribe the sense of Earthly being alone than I can the "Never really being alone from God"

(1) Show this thread