I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE POWER OF ONE

What One Man Can Do

"What ONE MAN Can Do is DREAM
What One Man Can Do is LOVE
What ONE MAN Can Do is CHANGE
THE WORLD and Make it NEW AGAIN
Can You SEE What ONE MAN Can Do?"
-John Denver Song

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I love the double, phonetic meaning of One/ Won. Just checking in on you Man of Steele. I’m in the middle of a crazy workweek but I’ll Be Back.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Thanks for the Head's Up.

I have been Personally Experiencing--for the Past Three Nights the Simultaneous Convergence of Timelines of a Personal and Planetary Level.

Then I Noticed THIS about 14 Minutes Ago!

WE R DEFINITELY N-SYNCHING

AND, Just PRIOR to that I Noticed a VK Repost of a Statement you Recently made--a Statement that I somehow missed until that Moment. And NOW, I Received the Brief Update from U.

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I don’t know how I missed that.

18/R

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I keep singing Trumps rally song "hold on I am coming" trying to manifest the return of our greatest president

(2) Show this thread