If the scientific method separates out truth from falsehood, is there a spiritual method that separates our good from evil?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Vibes.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Spirit, spiritual is another term for energy.
Positive high frequency energy, vs low frequency energy.
"Physics, Focused attention creates charge"
What charge are we creating?
Love vs fear
life vs death
truth vs lies
What creates life force energy?
Certainly not religious beliefs, indoctrination, false prophets, False Gods.
We are creators, creating what matters as matter, life force, spinning vorticis, vortexes at golden ratio, fractal symmetry, Fibonacci Sequence, expanding fractals.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Yin/Yang
Dark/Light
Good/Bad
Happy/Sad
Feminine/Masculine

It's all within.

Balance Is Key~

πŸ’—πŸ™

If there is, maybe it will be measurable frequency and vibration, God created.

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

In response Renate Trial to her Publication

100%. Low vibrations can’t touch a high vibration. You only tune into what you’re broadcasting…hold a higher vibration and that’s all you’ll see or experience.

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, because no light in them." Is8:20

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life .. " Jn14:6

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." Jn17:17

"Thy righteousness an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth." Ps119:142

"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, are ye my disciples indeed;
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." Jn8:31,32

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The Holy Spirit of God residing in the believer produces a spiritual crossing over from spiritual death to spiritual life. The spirit of God now resides within us. This spirit provides us with truth and has the power to defeat evil. The spirit gives us discernment by leading us to truth. Truth sets us free from the bondage to lies. Satan is a liar. Once the spirit of God resides in a person, the eyes are no longer blind. One can see and discern things in a new way. It is much harder for the deceiver to deceive a believer. πŸ˜‡

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

The Vortex / Holy spirit πŸ™Œ 😍

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

When evil operates behind the veil, it is tough to see and discern. Once the veil is lifted the evil is much easier to see.

Be the good, see the good, hear the good, and do good wherever you go.

We most certainly live in challenging times. Much LOVE to ALL!!! πŸ™ πŸ’•

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

We are slowly developing that.

Discernment takes practicing noticing the reaction, noticing the change in ourselves.

With all the distractions, it is difficult sometimes.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Good to see you back