Today is my husband's birthday, my mother's birthday (she died when I was 7) and my niece's birthday. She died a couple years ago. But I believe she didn't have to die. I told her and my sister about Fenbendozle months before she died. Of course they didn't listen to the Conspiracy Theorist of the family. But maybe someone YOU know might benefit from this information

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Thank you! I have been showing this to my Hubby these last few days! He is wa# just diagnosed and is facing Luekimia right now and deciding which way He goes! πŸ’”Any more testimonies or information would be gladly appreciated! Thank you so much!
❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

And FYI we have not had any Vax or covid vax! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Similar situation. Mother thought I was waaaaay out there. She got jabbed, got pop up stage 4 brain cancer that burnt her to the ground in 5 weeks. My dad was immediately post jab kidney cancer and was gone in 2 months.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Mag Aanon to his Publication

I'm so sorry for your loss.

(1) Show this thread

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

You can throw someone a lifeline, but it is up to them to grab hold of it.

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ™πŸ’›

Happy birthday πŸŽ‚

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Wow! That's gorgeous. Thank you for sharing πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

Happy birthday to your hubby 🎈🎈🎈🎈

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Happy Birthday to your Husband! πŸŽ‰

In response Jul Anon to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Happy Birthday πŸ™πŸ’•

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈSo awesome. Happy Birthday to all the Birthday people. GOD is so good.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Happy Birthday All !!!!
Today was my grandmother's birthday as well, she passed away a few weeks before her 97th b'day. She was my hero and I miss her dearly!

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Its a good day - it's my daughter's birthday - big 17 today. πŸ’•

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Happy birthday to her.

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Wife started protocol today.
No chemo no radiology.
Thank you God for waking us
We're in your guiding hands.
Fenbendazol...

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Fwnbendazol.org.has toms of info for use

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

My boyfriend got kidney cancer and they removed it. Totally encapsulated.

(19) Show this thread

My condolences and I understand exactly what you are saying. I told some of my naysayers that MAYBE one day they will admit I was right about some things they poopooed.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

& May your sweetheart have many many more days with YOU Dorothy, as you both deserve it. HUGS to you both :)

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Thank you. I made him an Apple Cobbler.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

A blessed birthday to your husband this day with countless blessings to follow.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Our son-in-law had advanced prostate cancer and, had he been diagnosed sooner (he wouldn't go to a doctor), he might have survived, as the FenBen WAS working! He refused chemo and began using the FenBen and vitamin supplements and the doctors were puzzled by the decline in cancer cells. He never told them what he was doing. In the end, he gave in to his parents and sister's continued harrassing about doing chemo and he sucumbed to the cancer. While the doctors gave him less than a year, the FenBen gave him almost 2!

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

My first reaction to this was β€œwow, this sounds EXACTLY like my late husband’s story”! I guess that stands to reason, since@TXSquirrel is my mom…maybe I should pay more attention to who is posting?

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

My mom and sister passed a longtime ago. Me and my wife are living with are best friend. She has stage 4 lung cancer. We put her on this and her doctor told her she is the only one of her group still alive. It's supposed to be daily. πŸ˜ͺ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

πŸ™ May God Almighty bless your friend with complete healing.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Sorry to hear of your loss!!! But so happy to hear of Birthdays!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!

TY for the info, I did not know about this, but no one I know personally that needs this! But I will store it in my archives, TY!!!

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Watching my Father-in-law do the Same Thing, and even with numerous Family Members backing it. His Oncologist/Executioner told him it was "Quackery" (he can't profit from it), so Grandpa has chosen to die rather than Try something different! We are still praying he will accept the "What have you got to lose" argument before it's too late!!

In response David Mulloy to his Publication

πŸ™ Praying that your father-in-law agrees to try the fenbendazole before it’s too late. May God Almighty intervene and bless him with complete healing.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response David Mulloy to his Publication

Prayers. Those so called doctors are going to pay for their crimes against humanity

(2) Show this thread