I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Hi all, I need prayers for my son. He just came home with a back injury. He has Spina Bifada Occulta and I am just praying it doesn't become serious. He's only 20. Please pray for him. I love you all.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around@hopealways888 and her son. Please heal her son completely of all that ails him. Please shelter them under Your Heavenly wings and give them peace and comfort during this time in their lives. You know exactly what they need, Father. Show them that You are with them carrying them through and loving them. Give them the strength and courage they need to get through this. If it be Your will Father. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen. Thank you! Sending love Patriot.

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈYou're welcome. I will keep you all in my prayers.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it