Hi all, I need prayers for my son. He just came home with a back injury. He has Spina Bifada Occulta and I am just praying it doesn't become serious. He's only 20. Please pray for him. I love you all.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😘😘😘😘😘😘

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

❤️🙏❤️

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around@hopealways888 and her son. Please heal her son completely of all that ails him. Please shelter them under Your Heavenly wings and give them peace and comfort during this time in their lives. You know exactly what they need, Father. Show them that You are with them carrying them through and loving them. Give them the strength and courage they need to get through this. If it be Your will Father. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen. Thank you! Sending love Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers for you both 🙏❤️

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

🙏🙏🙏🙏 prayers for your son!!!

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏Prayers up!! Full recovery!!

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Prayers 🙏🙏🙏♥️🙏🙏🙏

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Prayers for a good outcome. 💛🙏

sending prayers for your son
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏💞🙏

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

💓🙏

May his health be restored.💕
🐸🌹🙏🐸🙏🌹🐸

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️
Praying for you and your boy Hope Always888

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻❤️

🙏prayers sent

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

✨🙏🙏🙏💖💖💖✨

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers.🤍🙏

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Prayed for Complete Healing. I Believe in Miracles.

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up for complete healing in Yeshua's name

Prayers for your son, ❤️🙏
Mat the Lord heal his back.

🙏🙏🙏 Prayer sent for strength, recovery, and good healing.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Prayers going out mama 🙏🙏🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Healing thoughts and prayers for your son

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying.

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

🙏🙏🙏