In my 50's and want to start a career. I don't even know where to begin. I would have to make enough to support myself and my son. I love homeopathic medicine and I enjoy math. I can't spend years in school because I would need an income stat. Any career ideas in this crazy world that we live in?

Only people mentioned by @Pizmama5 in this post can reply

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

I looked up the angel number from the time you posted this, the universe heard you if any of this resonates with you… which it kind of looks like it’s right on point. Crazy right?

Continued in next comment-

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

In response Benny —-B to his Publication

Angel Number 1048 is a message from your angels that you are being guided and assisted in regards to your career and finances. Your angels are offering you help, which will make you feel more relaxed and confident about your financial standings.

Angel Number 1048 is a message of support from your angels in regards to new projects, ventures and financial undertakings, as these will prove to be successful and profitable. Make your life purpose your priority and your angels and the Universe will see to it that your needs are met and your hard work, will and effort will be rewarded with abundance. Stay spiritually connected to your angels and maintain a positive attitude and outlook.

Angel Number 1048 suggests that schooling, study and education will help your personal growth and assist with your life’s purpose. The angels stand by to guide and assist you with the process.

Continued in next comment-

(1) Show this thread

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

Hi!!
You may want to look into Reiki.
You can learn the basics in a weekend. Check with massage therapists and acupuncturists in your area for leads to someone to teach you. Good Luck on your great new you!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I believe the wave of the future is in natural medicine. However, you would have to get some education to pursue that career. Perhaps look for a job working for a homeopathic doctor, while taking some classes towards a degree? Also, look into medbeds and learning about this new healing method. Perhaps there are training classes for these as a way to get started in this new modality. Blessings to you for your future. 😇

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Thanks for the follow!

Become a crypto genius. Just buy 5000 XRP and retire in two years instead... if you ask me.

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

I have over 8K. I guess I am good. LOL

(1) Show this thread