Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

💯
💛

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

That feels just about right Kim, weird but true huh?! Hope you had a really great day! 🤗

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I did!
Hope you did as well.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

You, too, Kris!
You are a posting warrior :)

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is the insatiable desire for truth. That nagging feeling that there is more. Those gut feelings about people and motives. A "knowing" that is difficult to explain. 😉

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Splinter in the Mind - YouTube

Please Check out My BackUp Channel @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSZn8yB-T9DPnOTAXlWrAbA I feel like the splinter in our minds is quite similar to what ...

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Morning Happy Q Day! 😎
"I Know Exactly how U Feel"
BINGO! lol

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Good morning ❤️🇺🇸❤️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

It’s intuition. How did we begin questioning everything? How did we know to refuse the shot at all costs? How did we know how to find each other here and on twitter?

Because intuition=connection to God source. It’s still intact in so many of us.
God bless, Kim 🙏❤️

In response New Years Day to her Publication

"Its the Q that drives you ,i know why night after night U Sit at Your Computer" ~ TRINITY

it Started With Q
With the Questions And Links
8yr Delta Coming Up

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

When Obama emerged, as if by magic, it seems, I just had a gut feeling about him. I just didn't like him. There was something... off...about him. I just secretly chalked it up to him being black, and I didn't think it was appropriate for us to have someone with a Muslim name---Barack...Hussein...Obama--as president of our country. I thought maybe I was racist.

But then I thought about it some more...and more...and realized I had the same gut feeling about Hillary when she was First Lady. I thought it was curious that I should feel that way, because she was only First Lady. What could she do to hurt the country?

But then I watched her try to run the country on Bill's back. And I was shamed by others for not voting for her in '16 because I was told, "All women should vote for Hillary. We need a woman in the White House." I just felt she wasn't the woman. Anyway, same gut feelings for both.

I finally realized that I had those gut feelings because they were just evil.

Yes! Thank you for posting this; someone found a way to put this into words and I'm grateful.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Ditto Girl!!!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

Exactly !!!!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🎯!

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Thank Q......for the tweezers!!

https://qposts.online/

Much Love Many Blessings ❤️

Happy Friday Kim!

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

GM SE!

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Morning, Glory! 😊

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Morpheus knew what he was talking about.

Of course, the guys that made the movie, are now girls - apparently.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis

So they were part of the Matrix, and like cypher, chose to return.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts