Good Morning!

When Obama emerged, as if by magic, it seems, I just had a gut feeling about him. I just didn't like him. There was something... off...about him. I just secretly chalked it up to him being black, and I didn't think it was appropriate for us to have someone with a Muslim name---Barack...Hussein...Obama--as president of our country. I thought maybe I was racist.

But then I thought about it some more...and more...and realized I had the same gut feeling about Hillary when she was First Lady. I thought it was curious that I should feel that way, because she was only First Lady. What could she do to hurt the country?

But then I watched her try to run the country on Bill's back. And I was shamed by others for not voting for her in '16 because I was told, "All women should vote for Hillary. We need a woman in the White House." I just felt she wasn't the woman. Anyway, same gut feelings for both.

I finally realized that I had those gut feelings because they were just evil.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady Blueeyes, click on at the bottom under it