Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Here we go, frens...Dr. Berg received a notification that if the narrative on videos doesn't match or 'agree with' the WHO, they will be hidden and even the Keto diet information will be hidden. In other words, true health info that has helped humanity for thousands of years will not be found by doing a simple search if it happens to not be the big pharma kill you slowly, but kill you anyway info.

Be sure you know the channel names of your favs, so you can be certain you are still subscribed.

Can we please stop [them] NOW?? Share, share, share.

(12 min vid)

Dr. Berg Gets Censured (Silenced)
Dr. Eric Berg DC
https://youtu.be/ETonDtzkETw?si=c0zQaquLaYerMtQ5

Dr. Berg Gets Censured (Silenced) - YouTube

Please Take This SURVEY: https://drbrg.co/survey-2YouTube has now banned alternative views on health. Here’s what you need to know about this radical new cha...

The root cause of our current healthcare system is that it is SYMPTOM based, rather than CAUSE based. I know, I retired after 50 years of ER/Critical Care nursing. I witnessed the change. I witnessed the incredible and horrific amounts of prescription medications patients are taking. Physicians can change this demonic path, by changing their approach to care back to CAUSE based care. Instead of pushing pharmaceuticals, start addressing the CAUSE of illness and involve the patient to make nutrition and other life changes. It is not difficult. If doctors would start with these simple recommendations, the need for pharmaceutical interventions would plummet:
1. Make the body ALKALINE.
2. SUNSHINE and in winter Vit D3
3. Exercise, walking, balance, strengthening, stretching
4. Proper hydration with FILTERED ALKALINE WATER
5.No fast food or soda, reduce sugar
6. Stress reduction and adequate sleep
All these things strengthen the immune system, =lessen illness and cancer, & diabetes.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank you! Blessings to you!

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Thanks

Love what you stated here…..
This just came my way.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Holy Smokes!!!!
Soda is dangerous
The average person in the United States will consume over 40 gallons of soda over the course of a year.
That equates to 650 8-ounce servings.
In 2000, consumers were drinking over 50 gallons of soda per year, on average.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Simple solution, stop drinking any and all soda and bottled water. Switch to FILTERED ALKALINE WATER and be healthier. ALKALINE bodies are healthy bodies. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. Once you stop drinking it your health will begin to improve. Make FILTERED water alkaline by adding lemon juice or a small amount of baking soda.

(2) Show this thread