Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Beth Angel McPatriot

Here we go, frens...Dr. Berg received a notification that if the narrative on videos doesn't match or 'agree with' the WHO, they will be hidden and even the Keto diet information will be hidden. In other words, true health info that has helped humanity for thousands of years will not be found by doing a simple search if it happens to not be the big pharma kill you slowly, but kill you anyway info.

Be sure you know the channel names of your favs, so you can be certain you are still subscribed.

Can we please stop [them] NOW?? Share, share, share.

(12 min vid)

Dr. Berg Gets Censured (Silenced)
Dr. Eric Berg DC
https://youtu.be/ETonDtzkETw?si=c0zQaquLaYerMtQ5

Dr. Berg Gets Censured (Silenced) - YouTube

Please Take This SURVEY: https://drbrg.co/survey-2YouTube has now banned alternative views on health. Here’s what you need to know about this radical new cha...

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

oppsie,@Paisley! Telling me the link is broken :(

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

And I just posted a news article yesterday that says they are taking away more medicines from pharma that people are used to!

Better get learning real fast people, on how to survive, in case you need it! Always GREAT info to learn regardless!!!

IMHO

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I asked the pharmacist at Kroger if they have ivermectin tabs and she smiled and said "yes" but you need a prescription.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The root cause of our current healthcare system is that it is SYMPTOM based, rather than CAUSE based. I know, I retired after 50 years of ER/Critical Care nursing. I witnessed the change. I witnessed the incredible and horrific amounts of prescription medications patients are taking. Physicians can change this demonic path, by changing their approach to care back to CAUSE based care. Instead of pushing pharmaceuticals, start addressing the CAUSE of illness and involve the patient to make nutrition and other life changes. It is not difficult. If doctors would start with these simple recommendations, the need for pharmaceutical interventions would plummet:
1. Make the body ALKALINE.
2. SUNSHINE and in winter Vit D3
3. Exercise, walking, balance, strengthening, stretching
4. Proper hydration with FILTERED ALKALINE WATER
5.No fast food or soda, reduce sugar
6. Stress reduction and adequate sleep
All these things strengthen the immune system, =lessen illness and cancer, & diabetes.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank you! Blessings to you!

(4) Show this thread

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

trust Q plan all you want... but Scripture WILL be fulfilled 🙏

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I was waiting for the attack on keto. It just won't fly with their ridiculous eat bugs and no meat agenda.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Neither does Carnivore, of which I am and plan to remain!

Dey can eat dey own bugz... 😁

#SupportYourLocalRanchers

(1) Show this thread

Y'all need to change your eating habits. The standard American diet is TOXIC, and today, they are even poisoning Animal food.

A friend has a 5 year old dog with cancer from eating TOXIC Dog food.

With 5 Dogs and 2 Cats, this is what I recommend you feed your Pets:

Blue Buffalo
The Farmer's Dog
ANYTHING from Rachel Ray

KEEP YOUR BABIES HEALTHY.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Write to him as I have and PUSH him to RUMBLE. FAST.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

...and there you have it, PROOF he was right all along!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Oh hell na, not Dr. Berg!!! This is getting way out of hand!!

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts