Only people mentioned by @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply

Time to BRANG IT>

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😎👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

Do you have a link to where Trump said that? It does not seem like something he would say, especially given the interdependence of so many industries on one another. One does not just dismantle an entire industry in a year so this sounds like one of the many claims we have heard over the last few years that needs further evaluation. If I am wrong, I am happy to be wrong.

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

👍YES HE DID I HEARD IT MYSELF A WHILE AGO! HE HAS BEEN OVERSEEING THE PRODUCTION & DISTRIBUTION OF THE MED BEDS, HAS TOURED MANY FACILITIES! 😁

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

Sounds great, but what about my son, my daughter and my husband that died from cancer? Or my mother who passed last month from complications of Altzhiemer's? They all died after I started telling them about the MedBeds seven years ago. If the MedBeds are already in use they need to make them more readily available for the sick and dying amongst us right now.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Hi Sheila….it is not possible to
bring the dead back.
May they rest in peace.
This is about healing humanity.
Some of our loved ones are
Angels now🙏🏽

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS & I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL, I HAVE FELT THE SAME, BECAUSE IV'E KNOWN ABOUT THESE MED BEDS FOR 7 YEARS, THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN SOONER! I HAVE LOST MANY MYSELF. THEY WERE USING THEM FOR THE CHILDREN WHO WERE RESCUED FROM UNDERGROUND BASES AS WELL AS FOR THE MILITARY WHO WERE INJURED, NOW THEY HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED AROUND GLOBALLY, MANY WILL BE SAVED, I CAN'T SAY EXACTLY WHEN, BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL HAPPEN SOON!

(2) Show this thread

I self heal everything. I have not had medicine or seen doctor since 1987 and not even one sick day. I heal all physical injuries with meditation.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

THAT'S AWESOME! I'M WORKING ON DETOXING MY BODY & I JUST STARTED MEDITATING AGAIN! HOPE IT WORKS ON ME! THANX DEAR! 😘

(1) Show this thread

I wish they were here back in 2021 as he suggested.

In response Awake Now to her Publication

ME TOO! 😥

(1) Show this thread

Med Beds became available in
June of 2023.
They will be distributed by the military.

We are in
Amazing Times.✨

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

I pray to transition from MRI Technologist to MedBed Tech one day and share in the joy of healing not the sickness, pain and death that has been instilled upon us.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

THANK YOU! I APPRECIATE THIS SHARE! 😘

(3) Show this thread