ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

Sounds great, but what about my son, my daughter and my husband that died from cancer? Or my mother who passed last month from complications of Altzhiemer's? They all died after I started telling them about the MedBeds seven years ago. If the MedBeds are already in use they need to make them more readily available for the sick and dying amongst us right now.

I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS & I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL, I HAVE FELT THE SAME, BECAUSE IV'E KNOWN ABOUT THESE MED BEDS FOR 7 YEARS, THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN SOONER! I HAVE LOST MANY MYSELF. THEY WERE USING THEM FOR THE CHILDREN WHO WERE RESCUED FROM UNDERGROUND BASES AS WELL AS FOR THE MILITARY WHO WERE INJURED, NOW THEY HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED AROUND GLOBALLY, MANY WILL BE SAVED, I CAN'T SAY EXACTLY WHEN, BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL HAPPEN SOON!

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT, click on at the bottom under it