ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

Do you have a link to where Trump said that? It does not seem like something he would say, especially given the interdependence of so many industries on one another. One does not just dismantle an entire industry in a year so this sounds like one of the many claims we have heard over the last few years that needs further evaluation. If I am wrong, I am happy to be wrong.

πŸ‘YES HE DID I HEARD IT MYSELF A WHILE AGO! HE HAS BEEN OVERSEEING THE PRODUCTION & DISTRIBUTION OF THE MED BEDS, HAS TOURED MANY FACILITIES! 😁

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

While I hope that is true, I also hope there is a plan for all the people who will lose their employment and careers if they are displaced. Many people may not be aware of the sheer numbers of people involved in health care an that includes janitors, facilities maintenance, housekeepers, food service, etc. Depending on where you live, it is often the biggest employer. I have not heard anything about that.

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

IT'S ALL BEEN HUSH, HUSH TILL THE FINAL RELEASE! THERE WILL NEED TO BE TRAINING TO OPERATE THEM, IT WILL CREATE ALOT OF JOBS! 😁

(1) Show this thread