β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

😏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Nana would be afraid to bring any of it home for all the demons that would be attached.
Seriously!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Said the same last night.. burn it and take it off
planet.

Spirits can attach to inanimate objects. Why would anyone pass that chit along...

burn it πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Right? Just shopping for a house nowadays in certain areas - if you want a flashy mansion, consider what wealthy person is selling it and why. Love to look, but wouldn't buy even if I had the money.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FramersIntents in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Let Nana know if you come to TN.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

With you πŸ’―

Have thought the same thing. Not worth it.

Those parasites have sucked the life out of
humanity for eons.. wth wants a memorial
of them??

I hope to God it all gets burnt.