β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

😏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Nana would be afraid to bring any of it home for all the demons that would be attached.
Seriously!

Said the same last night.. burn it and take it off
planet.

Spirits can attach to inanimate objects. Why would anyone pass that chit along...

burn it πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Idk I guess precious works of art should be saved but they would need an exorcism and I still would want them kept somewhere else not in my house.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Burning it. Yes. Be gone, evil spirits!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Right? Just shopping for a house nowadays in certain areas - if you want a flashy mansion, consider what wealthy person is selling it and why. Love to look, but wouldn't buy even if I had the money.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

With you πŸ’―

Have thought the same thing. Not worth it.

Those parasites have sucked the life out of
humanity for eons.. wth wants a memorial
of them??

I hope to God it all gets burnt.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Let Nana know if you come to TN.

(2) Show this thread