Only people mentioned by @KoffeeK in this post can reply

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Is he on Twitter? Because I cannot find him on there

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

He is on Truth Social.

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Hollywood is selling off their property, the elites are selling off their property.
Under the Constitution of the United States of America treason is against the law imprisonment or execution
Is the penalty. People think these monsters are still walking around, guess we have to wait for the televised trials.

GOD Family and Country! Trump supporter. #SaveTheChildren

🥳🥳

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would be afraid to bring any of it home for all the demons that would be attached.
Seriously!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yeah, that is how I would feel. I wouldn't even want any of their gaudy junk, lol. It would represent everything they represented. I'm bad, lol. I just need to be surrounded by good energy. That would disturb me.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I know! Can’t comprehend having any of it anywhere near me/my family!

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

RICO RICO RICO
X3

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I wouldn't buy anything even if it was 1 cent!! All the proceeds should go back to the people!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Agree...I can’t believe anyone would buy any of it.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

the only ting they are watching are worms
And cover you up with dirt and rocks
And all goes well for about a week
And then your coffin begins to leak
… And the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out
The worms play pinochle on your snout
They eat your eyes, they eat your noes
They eat the jelly between your toes
… A big green worm with rolling eyes
Crawls in your stomach and out your eyes

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Hopefully their Gold holdings were added to the recovered gold from the Vatican

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Agree. I would think so? 🤷‍♀️

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

that all came back to us through DJT's EO's

(2) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Leave them nothing take from them everything

https://youtu.be/QEd7Y2YLgTg?si=1vBctVSfAQ-y9CZC

Whos gonna buy that junk.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Exactly!!

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

sure wish we could hunt them in the woods for sport.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

guessing ss or military may have had to. idk

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Like they’ve done to us as in Hunger Games

(2) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I wonder how many Rothschilds are left to watch.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I would assume very few if any. 😉

(1) Show this thread