β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

😏

Nana would be afraid to bring any of it home for all the demons that would be attached.
Seriously!

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I know! Can’t comprehend having any of it anywhere near me/my family!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yeah, that is how I would feel. I wouldn't even want any of their gaudy junk, lol. It would represent everything they represented. I'm bad, lol. I just need to be surrounded by good energy. That would disturb me.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Same here, Hope!

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Said the same last night.. burn it and take it off
planet.

Spirits can attach to inanimate objects. Why would anyone pass that chit along...

burn it πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Burning it. Yes. Be gone, evil spirits!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Idk I guess precious works of art should be saved but they would need an exorcism and I still would want them kept somewhere else not in my house.

(3) Show this thread