Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

PRAYER REQUEST Anonup frens! This is my grand-dog Lily. She was scheduled to have surgery today to amputate her leg for cancer. Before surgery they did a scan and found metastasis in a few more places. My son and daughter-in-law canceled the surgery. They want to just treat her palliatively. While I was walking my dog and praying for them I clearly heard God say, " I did not want her leg cut off." It stopped me in my tracks. I said "Lord did you just say YOU did not want her leg cut off?" Then in my spirit the thought came that God is going to use this situation to draw my son and DIL, back to Him and perhaps heal Lily, which is why He did not want her leg amputated. They have wandered a bit from their faith these last few years. So I am asking for prayers for complete healing for Lily and the restoration of of my son and DIL's faith and trust in God. Their names are Brent and Rebecca. Thank you frens. 🥰

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Ivermectin and Fenbenzinol will get rid of the cancer. You can get it at tractor supply, on line or a vet office.

Yes, I have heard about this and I keep Fenbendozole and Ivermectin on hand for my husband and myself, just in case we need it. I will suggest this to them. Do you know how long this medication regime would be? Thanks!

In response James Dean to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I would treat it for at least 3 days in a row and then off for 2 weeks and another 3 days in a row. There is always a die off of the parasites and bacteria that give a flu-like symptom but the recovery is pretty quick.
Just like any dewormer or anti parasitic medicine you should always follow up with probiotics whether pets or humans as this type of medicine removes all bacteria good and bad.
The natural source for killing off cancer has been eliminated from our diets which is vitamin B17 contained in seeds. This is why all our fruits and vegetables have mostly gone seedless.
Try to order apricot seeds online if you can, they are a good source of vitamin B17.
Rule of thumb is you can eat as many seeds as you can the whole fruit without causing any adverse effects. Apricot seeds taste like a raw almond , I will use the eat three at a time a couple times a week just for maintenance.
Wouldn't hurt your pet too add some baking soda in their water & agave juice to sweeten to taste.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Thank you! 😇

(1) Show this thread