PRAYER REQUEST Anonup frens! This is my grand-dog Lily. She was scheduled to have surgery today to amputate her leg for cancer. Before surgery they did a scan and found metastasis in a few more places. My son and daughter-in-law canceled the surgery. They want to just treat her palliatively. While I was walking my dog and praying for them I clearly heard God say, " I did not want her leg cut off." It stopped me in my tracks. I said "Lord did you just say YOU did not want her leg cut off?" Then in my spirit the thought came that God is going to use this situation to draw my son and DIL, back to Him and perhaps heal Lily, which is why He did not want her leg amputated. They have wandered a bit from their faith these last few years. So I am asking for prayers for complete healing for Lily and the restoration of of my son and DIL's faith and trust in God. Their names are Brent and Rebecca. Thank you frens. 🥰

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Lots of prayers for Lily. 💕🙏

Only followers of this user (@Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Canadian jealous of America's republic and constitution. !00% Trump supporter. Searching for truth and willing to share when I find it.

give the dog ivermectin, our dog had a similar tumor, after a few doses of equimecton, horse wormer type, she stopped limping and now a year and a half later has no signs of ever having had a tumor.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response lonelyfarmer to his Publication

Yes, I am trying to let them know to try Ivermectin or Fenbendozole. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

LILY~

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for entire family!

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Prayers Up for Lily🙏💙

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

a nazi doctor tried to do the same thing to my MIL years ago, but my SIL said no and took her to a different doctor, and he only cut off a toe, not her entire leg. So she could still walk.

Watch out for nazi doctors!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I know! Actually the Lord told me yesterday HE did not want her leg cut off. I am praying this might mean the Lord might heal her. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus, touch sweet Lily, and use her for such a time as this to draw your children back to your bosom, in His mighty and wonderful name🐾💝🙏🏻😇😎

Prayers for all.. God bless this sweet soul. 🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏

OH Heavens hear our Prayers!🙏🙏

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Many blessings and prayers for you, your son and wife and your precious grand-dog Lily!🙏🙏♥️♥️🙏🙏

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

🙏🙏🙏 AMEN

Ivermectin and Fenbenzinol will get rid of the cancer. You can get it at tractor supply, on line or a vet office.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Yes, I have heard about this and I keep Fenbendozole and Ivermectin on hand for my husband and myself, just in case we need it. I will suggest this to them. Do you know how long this medication regime would be? Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

Prayers for all of the family. i've used ivermectin and Fenbendazole, commonly known as Panacur® with good success. God help plz

Blessings and prayers for God’s healing! 💕🙏💕

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Sending up prayers for Lily, Brent and Rebecca today. I truly believe everything happens for a reason. If it is Gods will, to heal Lily to restore Brent and Rebecca’s faith, I pray this with all my heart and soul, that he restore Lily’s health and rid her of the cancer in her body and Father, I am asking this in the name of your son, Jesus Christ, that that which we ask in his name may be ours. Praying for God’s blessings for you and your family and sweet Lily.
. 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Turkey tail mushroom powder.
Fenbendazole.
Google everything that will help.
Beautiful girl. Great Pyrenees?
My Delilah (Great Pyrenees) had a tumor at the base of her tail last winter, vet wanted to do surgery but she is an outside dog & it would have been impossible to keep clean.
Turkey tail mushroom powder & colloidal silver is all I gave her. Began shrinking in a couple weeks. Also give my pups barley grass powder & yogurt with their food.
God bless.

Beautiful Lily many prayers for her and her family that loves her. Thank you! Jesus complete healing!!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for Lily 🙏🙏🙏

Prayers sent for all FOUR of you!☺️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Love and prayers
God bless ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Dear God, I humbly come to you to ask for prayers for Brent, Rebecca & Lilly. Please save Lily's leg and bring Brent & Rebecca back into your loving arms!🙏🙏🙏

Definitely have my prayers. Try some Ivermectin justvyo be safe. Ir worked for our cat. He had Mast Cell Carcinoma. We tried Ivermectin and he is fine now.

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏💗🙏

That's really awesome. I get messages like that. Short ones.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Thank You Heavenly Father for hearing and answering our prayers of healing and restoration of faith through Jesus Christ all glory and love to You Amen.

Remember ivermectin...