Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
sercorimo ...

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

FML…KeK

Follower of Christ, Proud American, Trump Supporter from Day One. Belief this is GOD's Plan going forth. WWG1WGA NCSWIC

I lost Hannah on Aug. 1st. I hope she had the best days of her life for 5 years! 2 hours in the car 6 days a week. Together 24/7. She was 16/17. A terrible loss!

My fur-boy, Stanley.

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

Awwwe!!☺️

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

Wonderful face!!! Well loved

(3) Show this thread

This is Callie in my garden. She is not allowed outside anymore because she was attacked by a fox and needed stitches.

Just got her from the shelter a month ago. Her name is Tiny. She is the sweetest, most gentle dog I have ever met

In response Patti Johnson to her Publication

And she loves wearing pajamas! Lol

(1) Show this thread

Lost this beautiful girl three weeks ago. Best dog ever!

My Shena Rose Watching Trump Rally

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

😍
I had cat name Sheena 💙

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

😆

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

❤️❤️💙💙

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

😍😍😍😍

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

😻

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

what's on the plate is mine...change my mind😊

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Teaching my wife gun SAFETY USN-AS-16,AS-36,PHM-4,DDG-965.Vietnam Vet. OATH to the Constitution and Country is for Life ,Pureblood,WWG1WGA

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Ha..and a great way to lift everyone up. As always, thanks!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Our Mocha RIP 💖

Had to screenshot this before it changes, well now it with my post LOL. You got an 1111 😍 & love the response - Not today Pet FBI 😂

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

My new grand-pup! Meet Regis. ☺️❤️

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Looks like a little lab 😍

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😍😂

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

😍😂
This is great!!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

"For you, okay? For you, I'm wearing it. Now. Open that door."

(2) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Sunny & Moonie bird, and last night Sunny laid an egg, there going to be parents.😊😊😊

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Congratulations! 🐣

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Ah, and life continues.

(3) Show this thread
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication

❤️

In response Michael Phillips to his Publication

cutie pie alert!

(2) Show this thread

Bolt, my 3 legged rescue shepherd: yard guard, king of the couch (and all he surveys) I don't have twit, so I thought what the heck, I'd post anyways : )

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

Cooper, my rescue 8 years ago. He was tied out in a trailer park his first year of life. He was not socialized and reactive to everything. Now living a life of daily hikes in the forest, sniffing great wildlife smells, swimming, running, playing and as sweet as can be. 😇

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

Beautiful!! Lucky him and lucky you!

(5) Show this thread