@VincentCrypt46
9:09 AM EST · Sep 6, 2023

Bolt, my 3 legged rescue shepherd: yard guard, king of the couch (and all he surveys) I don't have twit, so I thought what the heck, I'd post anyways : )

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CountryJoy in this post can reply

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

Beautiful!! Lucky him and lucky you!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Cooper, my rescue 8 years ago. He was tied out in a trailer park his first year of life. He was not socialized and reactive to everything. Now living a life of daily hikes in the forest, sniffing great wildlife smells, swimming, running, playing and as sweet as can be. 😇

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

He is blessed and God smiled when you rescued him!!

Cooper is beautiful, and very lucky to have a loving home like yours!

(3) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

My son's dog is scheduled for a leg amputation for cancer tomorrow. It is a blessing to hear if a 3 legged dog being so healthy and enjoying life! 😊

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for your son's dog Carol, I pray God brings him thru surgery just fine!🙏🙏🙏

Tell your son I'll be thinking of him and his dog, and praying for successful surgery. Bolt was born with his back leg not attached, and no hip socket. My dtr (a farm vet) was told to put him to sleep, or to re-home him. She did the removal and sent him to me for rehab, with the owners blessing. Bolt runs, does stairs, and does twirls while on his back leg. Tell your son just to be patient and loving, and his buddy will make progress as he heals. Hugs X

(2) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

GORGEOUS! ❤️

😍