I'm feeling this.

Has been a strange week, vibes feel way off. The air is so thick, I know it's coming. The anticipation is building every day. I just look around though and see people so oblivious to it all and not ready for what's coming and it's making me crabby and anxious. Most people, not here on AU but out IRL, still have no idea how unprepared they are to handle the big truths headed their way.

Plus, my 88 year old MIL is staying with us a week and she is in a deep sleep, super jabbed and also a talker, I'm talking nonstop chatter all day and all night. You can't even think or respond. She is also senile and says the same things over and over, the same stories and sleeper rants, 5-10 times a day.

Trying to be patient but her vibe is so negative. Just trying to make it until Saturday when she heads back home. I need silence to recharge and I've been unable to re-energize at all while she's been here. 😞

https://twitter.com/martingeddes/status/1699078534805774750

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

People are acting weird. I work all day everyday at a family business, but not my family. I’m the only one there now that isn’t and it’s flipping weird. The entire family is closing in, one or maybe 2 of them are after my job and my office…. It’s completely ruining my vibe and forcing me to face some very unexpected, unpleasant situations with terrible people.
Shits real weird and I don’t know how much longer til something breaks. Just waiting for something to happen, because it coming,

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Weird is a perfect way to describe things right now. It's like people are glitching and malfunctioning or something. Bizarre times for sure.

(1) Show this thread

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

I know it's hard, but if she's still "sleeping", it's extremely helpful to know what the sheeple are being told/believe so we know what we have to combat and what truths to focus on spreading the word about. Maybe it is a time to listen?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

I couldn't get a word in if I wanted to, listening is all I can do. 😂 I do get your point though and agree, but it's frustrating hearing how they still aren't understanding what's going on. How much more obvious does it need to get?

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I don’t know if you can get away with humming, but it can help. Has the bathroom become your place of peace yet?

I am far too often surrounded by crazy needy people, where senility would at least give them an excuse… but alas, just brainwashed and narcissistic (sigh).

It is mind-numbing to say the least. If you are truly desperate, it is good to ask yourself if you would rather be “you” or rather be “them” - and I have to use that mental gymnastic to recenter my own attitude occasionally.

Sending you peace and goodness until you get on the other side of this one 💞

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Haven't tried humming but I do just go in the bedroom and close the door and try to get as far away from the noise as I can. :) Your question about whether I'd rather be me or them is also interesting, would still choose to be me/to be awake and deal with all the frustrations that come with that.

Like everyone else, I'm just physically and emotionally exhausted. I've been awakened for decades and I'm tired and just want this all to be over and the truths brought to light. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread