God has already won. โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm feeling this.

Has been a strange week, vibes feel way off. The air is so thick, I know it's coming. The anticipation is building every day. I just look around though and see people so oblivious to it all and not ready for what's coming and it's making me crabby and anxious. Most people, not here on AU but out IRL, still have no idea how unprepared they are to handle the big truths headed their way.

Plus, my 88 year old MIL is staying with us a week and she is in a deep sleep, super jabbed and also a talker, I'm talking nonstop chatter all day and all night. You can't even think or respond. She is also senile and says the same things over and over, the same stories and sleeper rants, 5-10 times a day.

Trying to be patient but her vibe is so negative. Just trying to make it until Saturday when she heads back home. I need silence to recharge and I've been unable to re-energize at all while she's been here. ๐Ÿ˜ž

https://twitter.com/martingeddes/status/1699078534805774750

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป, We Are The Storm ๐Ÿฆ…, God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I donโ€™t know if you can get away with humming, but it can help. Has the bathroom become your place of peace yet?

I am far too often surrounded by crazy needy people, where senility would at least give them an excuseโ€ฆ but alas, just brainwashed and narcissistic (sigh).

It is mind-numbing to say the least. If you are truly desperate, it is good to ask yourself if you would rather be โ€œyouโ€ or rather be โ€œthemโ€ - and I have to use that mental gymnastic to recenter my own attitude occasionally.

Sending you peace and goodness until you get on the other side of this one ๐Ÿ’ž

Haven't tried humming but I do just go in the bedroom and close the door and try to get as far away from the noise as I can. :) Your question about whether I'd rather be me or them is also interesting, would still choose to be me/to be awake and deal with all the frustrations that come with that.

Like everyone else, I'm just physically and emotionally exhausted. I've been awakened for decades and I'm tired and just want this all to be over and the truths brought to light. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป, We Are The Storm ๐Ÿฆ…, God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I am right there with you. We have the resolve, but for now our only main job is to survive this war with our sanity โ€ฆat least until everything starts to flip. It is a hard job.

If you ever need to vent, feel free to dump on me through DM. I can at least provide empathy, understanding that you are not the only one going through it.

I wish you peace!

God has already won. โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! ๐Ÿ˜Š

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Thank you, take care fren! Hope your day is blessed! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

(1) Show this thread