God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I'm feeling this.

Has been a strange week, vibes feel way off. The air is so thick, I know it's coming. The anticipation is building every day. I just look around though and see people so oblivious to it all and not ready for what's coming and it's making me crabby and anxious. Most people, not here on AU but out IRL, still have no idea how unprepared they are to handle the big truths headed their way.

Plus, my 88 year old MIL is staying with us a week and she is in a deep sleep, super jabbed and also a talker, I'm talking nonstop chatter all day and all night. You can't even think or respond. She is also senile and says the same things over and over, the same stories and sleeper rants, 5-10 times a day.

Trying to be patient but her vibe is so negative. Just trying to make it until Saturday when she heads back home. I need silence to recharge and I've been unable to re-energize at all while she's been here. 😞

https://twitter.com/martingeddes/status/1699078534805774750

People are acting weird. I work all day everyday at a family business, but not my family. I’m the only one there now that isn’t and it’s flipping weird. The entire family is closing in, one or maybe 2 of them are after my job and my office…. It’s completely ruining my vibe and forcing me to face some very unexpected, unpleasant situations with terrible people.
Shits real weird and I don’t know how much longer til something breaks. Just waiting for something to happen, because it coming,

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Apryllin in this post can reply

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Weird is a perfect way to describe things right now. It's like people are glitching and malfunctioning or something. Bizarre times for sure.