Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Learned so much about eating and the poisons we have been putting in our bodies.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Your carnivore diet is starting to make sense now. My food allergy test in Feb said I have a lot of candida. Too much candida can cause brain fog, fatigue & wt gain. To rid of candida, eating just protein & some veggies will get rid of those 3 things. Testimonials from eating a carnivore diet are testifying to this which makes so much sense!
Although some candida is necessary to balance out the gut system. You have to give up ALL sugars including most fruits, carbs (hence the no bread) & starchy veggies.
It takes discipline & motivation for sure. I imagine the 1st 2 weeks are the toughest? I am always craving snacks & sweets mostly from boredom.

Food grade diatomaceous Earth is helpful with Candida. I started taking it several years ago for a detox, and noticed sugar cravings decrease drastically. There used to be reviews years ago all over the internet, but you know how censorship is. You can still find reviews on Amazon though.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

DE also kills internal parasites. GREAT for fleas and ticks in the yard and house. DE is a great additive into your diet. I need to buy some. Been out for awhile. pumpkin seeds are great for parasites too. and of course ivermectin and Fenbendazole.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Got a friend on it. Asked her later, she said, "I hate it, but I'll never stop taking it." Two years later, she'd lost a bunch of weight and had bright, shiny eyes and a verve to her step.

Amazing if you'd known her before.

Walmart garden dept sells Food grade Diatomaceous Earth, it is very cheap and very useful.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I have some. I should start takin it again thnx for the reminder