Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Learned so much about eating and the poisons we have been putting in our bodies.

Your carnivore diet is starting to make sense now. My food allergy test in Feb said I have a lot of candida. Too much candida can cause brain fog, fatigue & wt gain. To rid of candida, eating just protein & some veggies will get rid of those 3 things. Testimonials from eating a carnivore diet are testifying to this which makes so much sense!
Although some candida is necessary to balance out the gut system. You have to give up ALL sugars including most fruits, carbs (hence the no bread) & starchy veggies.
It takes discipline & motivation for sure. I imagine the 1st 2 weeks are the toughest? I am always craving snacks & sweets mostly from boredom.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I went on this diet for 6 months. hardest thing i ever did. I couldnt eat anything in the beginning...after awhile you can add in a slice or two of bread weekly then daily..but not overdo it. The sugar thing..well i used xylitol during that time. i had chicken and veggies and that was it. No drinks of anything... I lost 25 lbs and i felt great...i sure need to do that again but man..that was so hard. my will power isnt as strong.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I would think it is hard to make that change. Hard for me as I am now retired, & no family here, really no friends so pretty bored all day. I putz, ride my bike. I know I could do it, just a matter of putting my mind to it. It sounds very similar to the Atkins diet? or is it slightly different? I remember a nurse I worked with about 20 yrs ago did the Atkins & lost 50lbs. But she was eating cheese & veggies too

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Food grade diatomaceous Earth is helpful with Candida. I started taking it several years ago for a detox, and noticed sugar cravings decrease drastically. There used to be reviews years ago all over the internet, but you know how censorship is. You can still find reviews on Amazon though.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Got a friend on it. Asked her later, she said, "I hate it, but I'll never stop taking it." Two years later, she'd lost a bunch of weight and had bright, shiny eyes and a verve to her step.

Amazing if you'd known her before.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

DE also kills internal parasites. GREAT for fleas and ticks in the yard and house. DE is a great additive into your diet. I need to buy some. Been out for awhile. pumpkin seeds are great for parasites too. and of course ivermectin and Fenbendazole.

(4) Show this thread

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

IMHO Get onto Mimosa Pudica and anti-parasitics. We all have lots of stuff interconnected in our bodies. Parasites have been put into our water, food and medicine, even genetically engineered ones.

https://twitter.com/WVerily/status/1617400194957705219?s=20

https://twitter.com/WVerily/status/1545640032408838146?s=20

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

I'VE BEEN ON ANTI PARASITICS FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW. YES, EVERYONE'S MAKE UP IS DIFFERENT

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

i WILL LOOK FOR YOU THERE!

(2) Show this thread

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

Just a note...this homeopathic is super helpful to clear candida. My daughter calls it 'skinny water' because it instantly relieves bloat and tastes like water.

https://homeolabels.com/lib/remedies/details/aquaflora-high-potency-9/

In response anna justice to her Publication

WHERE CAN U BUY?

(1) Show this thread