Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

The best we can do right now is eat whole food. As close to nature as God made it. If it’s in a box don’t bother. Start by getting rid of processed foods you can easily live without. Then start weeding out the ones you’re dependent on. That’s not always the chips and snacks but things like condiments, coffee creamer, extras you add to your food. All the convenience foods. You can do a version of the joy method of decluttering. Hold the item in your hand and ask “is this real food? Was it made in a lab? How many chemicals are in it? How many times has it been processed to get to its current state? Yes you can eat well on a budget.
Can’t afford meat? Buy the best quality eggs you can. You can make lots of things with eggs. An omelet is a great meal any time of the day stuffed with veggies and cheeses. Boiled eggs are great to have around as a protein snack. Just start asking yourself is this really food? I mean how can you say a Cheeto has any nutritional value whatsoever.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Why are they CONSTANTLY coming out with so many new overly processed snack foods/sugary beverages? It seems like there are new versions “flavors” of a product all the time. Those flavorings to make different potato chips, corn chips, drinks are the worst chemicals you can put in your body. We have been so programmed to all of this stuff.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Good to be researching where the food comes from, what companies; even of the fresh veggies. Difficult to find local farmer's market these days. Most of those Saturday ones are not from a local farm. Maybe just a few. Worth the effort to drive a bit farther for local produce and meats.

Local honey is a must for me🐝

Did you know rice, even brown rice has too much arsenic from the land? I read Ca has the best rice, less arsenic. It is advised to soak rice first in filtered water, drain well and that removes most arsenic.

https://www.allrecipes.com/article/arsenic-in-rice/

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Thanks for this! I am so tired of the ones who want us dead or dependent… please Dear God, let us find a faster path to clean those evil doers up and out of our way! 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is hard for a lot of people to eat healthy, we have to fix this!

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Near impossible - even if you are able (physically, and have land, which most do not) to grow your own, the poison in the air; the poison in the water; the poisoned soil, makes it near impossible.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

This is a giant (YUGE) health issue that needs to come Full Light.

Glyphosate (most well known as key ingredient in, "Roundup") in your food has the equivalent impact to ingesting antibiotics.

Antibiotics destroy the human gut biome balance.

When your gut bacteria is out of balance, your results are:

*Suppressed/weak immune system
*skin issues
*brain fog/mental impacts
(And red carpet rollout to worse)

"GMO" foods and Glyphosate exposures are highly likely in wheat, corn, and soy.
The average American will have a tough time eliminating these exposures, due to our filthy Cabal, but your best bets are SELF grown, Organic, and Non-GMO certified/labeled.
(With prayers that the labeling is Truth)

Congrats to our European Patriots! YOUR exposures are likely much less!
🙏🙌🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

My dad died from Roundup. He got a blood illness called MDS that was so horrible. Your bones no longer create the components of blood. Roundup should not be used at all.

Remember atrazine also. GMO Wheat, GMO corn, GMO soy; pasteurized milk scrapes your arteries; raw milk is healthier. Pay attention to school lunches and what is in them. How processed are they? Have you ever thought about wine? Should you buy only organic wine? Research.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Learned so much about eating and the poisons we have been putting in our bodies.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Your carnivore diet is starting to make sense now. My food allergy test in Feb said I have a lot of candida. Too much candida can cause brain fog, fatigue & wt gain. To rid of candida, eating just protein & some veggies will get rid of those 3 things. Testimonials from eating a carnivore diet are testifying to this which makes so much sense!
Although some candida is necessary to balance out the gut system. You have to give up ALL sugars including most fruits, carbs (hence the no bread) & starchy veggies.
It takes discipline & motivation for sure. I imagine the 1st 2 weeks are the toughest? I am always craving snacks & sweets mostly from boredom.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It’s easier to stay away from the foods you know are fake/chemically processed and designed to harm your body. These poisonous attacks need to stop.

(5) Show this thread