Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Learned so much about eating and the poisons we have been putting in our bodies.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Your carnivore diet is starting to make sense now. My food allergy test in Feb said I have a lot of candida. Too much candida can cause brain fog, fatigue & wt gain. To rid of candida, eating just protein & some veggies will get rid of those 3 things. Testimonials from eating a carnivore diet are testifying to this which makes so much sense!
Although some candida is necessary to balance out the gut system. You have to give up ALL sugars including most fruits, carbs (hence the no bread) & starchy veggies.
It takes discipline & motivation for sure. I imagine the 1st 2 weeks are the toughest? I am always craving snacks & sweets mostly from boredom.

I went on this diet for 6 months. hardest thing i ever did. I couldnt eat anything in the beginning...after awhile you can add in a slice or two of bread weekly then daily..but not overdo it. The sugar thing..well i used xylitol during that time. i had chicken and veggies and that was it. No drinks of anything... I lost 25 lbs and i felt great...i sure need to do that again but man..that was so hard. my will power isnt as strong.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I would think it is hard to make that change. Hard for me as I am now retired, & no family here, really no friends so pretty bored all day. I putz, ride my bike. I know I could do it, just a matter of putting my mind to it. It sounds very similar to the Atkins diet? or is it slightly different? I remember a nurse I worked with about 20 yrs ago did the Atkins & lost 50lbs. But she was eating cheese & veggies too

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

isnt Atkins the meat diet...like what VK is doing? i cant remember it. I called it the candida diet. i was in a forum back then learning...and they were VERY strict on diet. yeah thats the problem...WILLPOWER.

(1) Show this thread