I wonder how anons have performed as a collective versus the range of outcomes modelled or hoped for?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

It’s almost as if they knew.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

i need to know, and maybe someone knows VK to ask him, if what he's talking about is something like the ephod with the umim and thurmin.
the ephod was an apron worn by OT Hebrew preists, and it had a breastplate of stones: the umim and thurmin. And the stones were somehow used to make decisions, or get direction from God.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

In the articles about the Ephod, Urum and Thummin, the bottom line: "(John 14:6). Jesus removed the barrier between us and God. "
The barrier was the Ephod, Urim and Thummin which supposedly helped a person to learn what God wanted.

yes, thank you, i get that.
i was thinking along the lines of Project Looking Glass
and who has the hosan today

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Yes, I didn't see the whole thread but did wonder about the Hosan.
I immediately thought of how Satan took everything that we knew and know as good and used it for his deceptive purposes, which is why discernment is not easy!
Still don't know about the Hosan and cannot seem to find it in a search

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Every Time to her Publication

thanks.
i think i need to write one singular minded post and spit it all out. i see now how dribs and drabs and hints don't help.

(1) Show this thread