I wonder how anons have performed as a collective versus the range of outcomes modelled or hoped for?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Bigly Is My guess
Look at all the independent Spawnig of Alt/Chitizen Journalists/Creators,bakers,Anon,Patriots,
the languge has change Because of Q/Ref
words like>Posts/drops/narrative/ light/dark/Sunami/D5/Spritual/Quantum .....
View of the world is Changed/ing
Not 4 Everyone But it will Keep opening eyes
Thats the Important Part
But Yea 100% would like 2 no
😎
imho

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

If all possible futures have been seen, and (I heard), they all came down to one nexus point in 2012, then we are existing in the recording of that only possible outcome... the movie we are always being told we are watching.

If that is the case, then the outcome has already happened and, no matter what we do, or do not do, the outcome is pre ordained, because it has already happened.

Perhaps the only variable, is how QUICKLY the end result is achieved...

It always offends my sensibility to think we actually have no choice, that we are reading the scripts and playing our parts in a movie that someone has already seen the end of.

This kind of thing always makes by brain steam slightly. I really do not have the smarts to be able to contemplate it much further than this.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Some well
Some not so well
It'll all work out in the end

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Damn good question.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

be the bees in the beehive

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Quirky but probably measured well enough somehow...I remember a posting on the chan where someone commented that the feds couldn't keep up with the thoughts & memes...gave up! (but the Anons didn't quit...)

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

It’s almost as if they knew.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

The same as the 1954 Cube to Eisenhower?

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I just reposted this this morning too - current vibes. Had to search for it.

(3) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

That would be really interesting data to look at. Lately I have been wondering how long our population was targeted so to speak. I feel like it has been decades. Anons share certain common characteristics and many are in a similar age range as well.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q AND Q+ AND TEAM ARE PROUD OF ALL OF US !!!!!!!!!!
WWG1WGA WW

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

GD Martin
I'm Guessing Q+

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

I just keep hoping the new world is sooner than later.
I know I shouldn't...but that's my hope ❤️

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

Are we graded?

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Maybe on Judgement day! 🙏🏻🫶❤️🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Would be very interesting data,, Martin. Let’s hope someday it is revealed.

great question