Could use a little prayer friends. Earlier this wk my vision went from perfect to complete double vision and after a day in emergency getting Crt and Mri scans and another day at the eye doctor it turns out I ruptured a blood vessel in my brain and my right eye is now much weaker than my left eye. The only thing I can do is wait and pray that over the next 4 wks it heals naturally as thereโ€™s nothing they can do. Have to hang low and wear a patch and pray. If you can manifest a prayer I would really appreciate it . ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Prayers for your complete healing. No weapon formed against you shall prosper!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ55๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Thanks for all the prayers . Love you all! Family is everything!

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Praying for a swift recovery.

Only followers of this user (@Anne_B_j) can see their posts

PRAYING for your complete recovery!

๐ŸงกPDJT๐ŸงกPrayers with you, may God keep you safe๐Ÿ™#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing๐Ÿ’ซLightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize๐Ÿ’ซ

Sending healing prayers ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Dear Father please send healing to Sergeant Shultz...his vision is important, the blood vessel to the brain is affected...he has ears to hear but now his eyes to see are affected... please heal this issue so that he may contour on the journey. In Jesus name...Amen๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Lifting you up in healing prayers!
๐Ÿ™โœจโค๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

๐Ÿ™Prayers for Father God to hell you Sergeant! So sorry to hear. We will keep positive energies to you extra. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless you with healing sight & guidance to continue on the good path in a good way.

Prayers for you. ๐Ÿ™ hyperbaric oxygen might be helpful.

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers for You!

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus you are the Great Healer. You came to help the blind see both physically and spiritually. We ask for your healing touch upon the eyes of this patriot. We pray for total restoration of eyesight. In Jesus Name Amen ๐Ÿ™

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธI pray that Sergeant Shultz receives the gift of improved eyesight, that he may once again experience the world with clarity and wonder. As he face this challenge, surround him with your love and strength, easing any fears or anxieties.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

Praying for healing and sending big healing hugs to you!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Sending prayers!

Prayers up for your recovery.