Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
sercorimo ...

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Why the costume...still?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

IF YOU "REALLY" WHAT TO START LEARNING GO TO ....FORTHEPEOPLE.COM

https://bbsradio.com/podcast/being-inspired-q-april-30-2022

START HERE.........

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Did you find the Q shaman guy before j6? I did about a year before in 2020. I Think he was called the lone yellow wolf. Or something like that he told us to look at new energy and share it at thanksgiving 2020.@VincentKennedy@kimrunner@Cowboyw2b@martingeddes@doqholliday
Please share this with others, I'm I the only one who saw him before the J6 thing ????

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I saw him J6 day and subsequent videos after. Did not have the pleasure to view this gem. Thank you. 👍

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I have known about him a long time. His apparent relationship with Austin Steinbart is odd and concerning to me.

(3) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Excellent analysis. 😇

@VincentCrypt46
7:24 PM EST · Aug 3, 2023

2 of 2

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

nothing wrong with chasing random thoughts...(meaning me)
just question where they lead...maybe nowhere.

"who is q" 1127/546/91
1127-
546-645
91-19
ts 1924
English Gematria System | The Alien Invasion |

Phoenix | Mirror | God Wins | God Wins | Nine Eight | Buckle Up | Potus | Final Phase |
Space Force | Social Media | Roseanne

(1) Show this thread