@VincentCrypt46
7:24 PM EST · Aug 3, 2023

1 of 2

Did you find the Q shaman guy before j6? I did about a year before in 2020. I Think he was called the lone yellow wolf. Or something like that he told us to look at new energy and share it at thanksgiving 2020.@VincentKennedy@kimrunner@Cowboyw2b@martingeddes@doqholliday
Please share this with others, I'm I the only one who saw him before the J6 thing ????

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I have known about him a long time. His apparent relationship with Austin Steinbart is odd and concerning to me.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

Thank you for that.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I saw him J6 day and subsequent videos after. Did not have the pleasure to view this gem. Thank you. 👍

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I saw him J6 and after.. but I don't think I have seen him before that.

(2) Show this thread

I did not know that. At least, don't recall.
Thank you for sharing!

Yellow stone wolf. Dear Lord please help me remember. It's all gone off the internet now.

This is him.... I found a post.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/eyojuzOeZ2T2/

(2) Show this thread