I want to state publicly...if the sheriff of Spartanburg County arrests me for calling out his dope game here, I am not suicidal. His jail, that he runs, has a HIGH rate of deaths. His crime rate stats appear low since deputies don't write up most of the crime calls they respond to. Again, I am a strong warrior that is not suicidal and will not back down. Write that down. The billboard is going viral in his county, showing HIS failures.#HedgeOfProtection

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

God Be with you!🙏🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Stay strong, we are here for you!

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Be careful these cooked cops are all about to bite the dust anyway
Do not risk your freedom or well being - THEY WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I feel that this billboard move will expose more than they want exposed👊

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I pray every dirty Sherrif is brought down.
Praying for you.

Stay safe fren! Sending Prayers for Safety and Protection
😟❤️😘🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Please take care of you. You don't have to take them on. Protect you and your family. Sending love!

https://thinke.org/blog/how-did-jesus-act-toward-sinners

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Somebody has to save our children. Send me Lord.👊

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Prayers for you B 🙏🏻🙏🏻

I trust you have shared this same
information with your local family.

Be Alert! 👀👀

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Yes. They all know.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Prayer of strength and full safety for you sent, Patriot. 🙏💪

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Where is this B?

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Spartanburg SC

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you Fren!!! Saying a Prayer for you!!!

💛

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Make yourself as visible as possible.
Always surround yourself with people.
Criminals and Cowards only bully when there are no witnesses around.
Stay Strong! Safe Safe!

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

I am making myself very visible. Going to be on the news again, with others as well, about the failures in shutting down the dope compounds.

(1) Show this thread

Headed your way in the next couple of weeks to pick up a 65 Catalina. Stay strong. Stay in touch.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

They must be pretty BAD. Not even 1 ⭐ in their Review. God PROTECT & GUIDE you in the Name of Jesus. 🙏

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Everyone is terrified of them.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Stay Stong. Lean on and Trust God. He will protect you. This must be repeated by patriots all over the country. It's happening everywhere.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💛💙🙏

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

🙏🙏🙏